- Power Up. Blow winter away with the superbly powerful 302cc 4-cycle OHV engine.
- Fast Clearing. Clear 30 inches wide and 21 inches deep, while blasting snow 49 feet out of your way.
- Tackle the Cold with Ease. Work the cold day or night with LED headlights and hand warmers.
- Tight spaces? Place the snow with greater precision, such as right next to your fence line, or throw the distance with a double deflector.
- Triggerless Steering. No triggers to pull or levers to break! A simpler way to effortlessly steer. Turn the machine and the wheel intelligently disengages to assist you through the turn.
- Self Propelled. Quickly and easily cut through snow with total speed control, 6 speeds forward and 2 speeds reverse.
- Chute Control. Quickly change the chute and deflector direction with a single, smooth motion thanks to the Quick Stick® chute control.
- Stay the Course. Minimizes clogging and routes heavy snow away from chute and back into the auger with Toro’s patented Anti-Clogging System.
- Don’t Stop! No shear pins needed so none to break and replace in the cold with Toro’s hardened gears and commercial-grade auger gearbox.
- Built to Last. A snowman of steel with heavy-duty, all-steel construction.
- The Right Fit For You. Ideal for large driveways, big jobs, heavy accumulation and making quick work of serious snow.
- We’ve Got You Covered. Toro stands behind this product with a 3-year limited warranty (residential only) and 1-year commercial warranty.
- Easy Start. Go into beast mode at the push of a button with electric start.
- Tested and Trusted. Choose with confidence, knowing millions of people worldwide count on Toro® snow blowers.
- For best starting results use non-ethanol fuel with an octane rating of 87 or higher; use fresh fuel less than 30 days old, add fuel stabilizer to reduce starting problems; do not mix oil with gas.
- †Based on average Traqline unit share for snow blower market from 2013 ??March 2020.
Toro Power Max HD 1030 OHAE 30 in. 302 cc Two-Stage Gas Snow Blower with Electric Start, Triggerless Steering & Hand Warmers-38830
Free Return On 30 Days
SKU: 20201118119 Category: Gas Snow Blower
Old man winter will consider retiring when you roll out this Power Max HD 1030 OHAE 30in., 302cc 2-stage, 4-cycle snow-crushing machine. Send the snow flying 49 feet away while making a path 30 inches wide and 21 inches deep. This premium model comes with self-propelled triggerless steering for tight and easy turn—no triggers or levers required. It’s a one-handed wonder thanks to Quick Stick® control for rapid and effortless chute direction and chute deflector adjustment. Our Anti-Clogging, anti-slow-you-down, System meters snow intake to prevent clogging and maximize clearing efficiency, without shear pins. We brake (not break) for obstacles—if the hardened gears and commercial-grade auger hits hard material the engine will purposely stall to prevent damage. The hits keep coming with steel chute, 16" tires, hand warmers, LED light and a robust 3-year limited warranty. Tell Old Man Winter to get off your driveway.
Assembled Depth (in.)
Assembled Height (in.)
Assembled Width (in.)
Auger Diameter (in.)
Clearing Width (In.)
Ideal Snow Depth (In.)
Impeller Diameter (in.)
Intake Height (in.)
Tire Height (in.)
Tire Width (in.)
CA (CARB) Compliant
Chute Turning Radius (Degrees)
Clearing Surface Type
Engine Displacement (cc)
Engine Torque (ft.-lb.)
Chute Control,Headlight,Heated Handles,Self-Propelled,Steel Chute
Fuel Tank Capacity (gallons)
Maximum Throwing Distance (ft.)
Number of Forward Speeds
Number of Reverse Speeds
Oil Capacity (oz.)
Plowing Capacity (lbs/min)
Product Weight (lb.)
Recommended Oil Type
Snow Equipment Product Type
Two Stage Gas Snow Blower
Two-Stage Snow Blower
Type of Snow
Certifications and Listings
No Certifications or Listings