- Tackle the Cold with Ease. Work the cold day or night with LED headlights and hand warmers.
- Built to Last. Dependable strength and durability now offered with heavy duty handles, steel chute and 15??tires.
- Triggerless Steering. No triggers to pull or levers to break! A simpler way to effortlessly steer. Turn the machine and the wheel intelligently disengages to assist you through the turn.
- Self-Propelled. Quickly and easily cut through snow with total speed control, 6 speeds forward and 2 speeds reverse.
- Power Up. Optimal performance and years of dependable use with the 252cc Toro premium 4-cycle OHV engine.
- Chute Control. Quickly change the chute and deflector direction with a single, smooth motion thanks to the Quick Stick® chute control.
- Stay the Course. Minimizes clogging and routes heavy snow away from chute and back into the auger with Toro’s patented Anti-Clogging System.
- Don’t Stop! No shear pins needed so none to break and replace in the cold with Toro’s hardened gears and auger gearbox.
- The Right Fit For You. Ideal for larger driveways that can hold 6-12 parked cars and 6″-10″ of snow.
- We’ve Got You Covered. Toro stands behind this product with a 3-year limited warranty, and a guarantee for life warranty on the impeller housing.
- Easy Start. Simply push the button and you’re ready to snow blow with electric start.
- Tested and Trusted. Choose with confidence, knowing millions of people worldwide count on Toro® snow blowers.
- For best starting results use non-ethanol fuel with an octane rating of 87 or higher; use fresh fuel less than 30 days old, add fuel stabilizer to reduce starting problems; do not mix oil with gas.
- †Based on average Traqline unit share for snow blower market from 2013 ??March 2020.
Toro Power Max 826 OHAE 26 in. 252 cc Two-Stage Gas Snow Blower with Electric Start, Triggerless Steering and Hand Warmers-37802
Free Return On 30 Days
SKU: 20201118086 Category: Gas Snow Blower
Blow through winter’s worst with our Power Max® 826 OHAE. Roll out strong with a 252cc Toro® Premium 4-cycle OHV, electric start engine that digs 20 inches deep and 26 inches wide. Run the snow show with our innovative Quick Stick® control, which allows you to quickly and easily change steel chute direction and chute deflector with a single, smooth, one-handed move. It’s no-sweat under your parka thanks to self-propelled triggerless steering for fluid, tight turning without huff or puff—no triggers or levers required. Attack the drift with precision via our exclusive Anti-Clogging System. This snow-smart innovation meters snow intake to reduce clogging and maximize clearing efficiency with no shear pins needed. Instead, if the heavy-duty auger strikes hard material the engine stalls to prevent damage. Round out this winter wonder-worker with heavy-duty handle, steel chute, 15??tires, hand warmers, and LED light, all backed with a 3-year limited warranty.
Assembled Depth (in.)
Assembled Height (in.)
Assembled Width (in.)
Auger Diameter (in.)
Clearing Width (In.)
Ideal Snow Depth (In.)
Impeller Diameter (in.)
Intake Height (in.)
Tire Height (in.)
Tire Width (in.)
CA (CARB) Compliant
Chute Turning Radius (Degrees)
Clearing Surface Type
Engine Displacement (cc)
Engine Torque (ft.-lb.)
Chute Control,Handle Control Interlock,Headlight,Heated Handles,Self-Propelled,Steel Chute
Fuel Tank Capacity (gallons)
Maximum Throwing Distance (ft.)
Number of Forward Speeds
Number of Reverse Speeds
Oil Capacity (oz.)
Plowing Capacity (lbs/min)
Product Weight (lb.)
Recommended Oil Type
Snow Equipment Product Type
Two Stage Gas Snow Blower
Two-Stage Snow Blower
Type of Snow
Certifications and Listings
No Certifications or Listings